Hello Friends,
I've reached my ticketing deadline and am successfully halfway through the process. I am so excited! Thank you again to everyone who is praying for me and supporting me. I feel so accomplished that I have even come this far. It's so amazing to see how God can use other people to encourage and help in such amazing ways.
Although I have made it this far, I still have a long way to go. I would like to have the rest of my money in well before the end of June. That is still a large amount of money to raise. Here's a look at how I am doing so far.
So even though I'm halfway over, I still have a very large amount of money to raise. Please continue to pray! I am so excited to see where this journey leads me. Thank you all so much!
Much Love,
Cora

No comments:
Post a Comment