Hello Friends,
I just wanted to quickly share some things that I have been learning throughout this experience but especially in the last week. I think that it really hasn't become real to me yet that I am actually going to go next month. I have been getting so caught up in all of the fundraising and financial aspect that I need to do that I've almost lost sight of the real reason that I am going. Although the money is essential to me getting to where I need to be, it is so small on the spectrum of the reason why I'm going.
I am going to truly experience God's work in my life. I want him to change me. I want to have a shifted paradigm so that I may look at my life in a different way. The small frustrations of my everyday life and the things that I find overwhelming must be nothing compared to others in the place that I will be going. I want him to show me that there is more to life than simply waking up and filling time slots with things that will somehow get your life to where you want it to be. I really do more than anything want to help other people as well. I want to invest in to others lives that are crying out for help.
Thinking about these things now really makes it all real. I am hoping that I continue to grow in this journey and develop my relationship with God. I am learning that each second of my time is valuable and I want to use it to my true potential and live it out for Him.
Thank you all again so much for your encouragement!
Much Love
No comments:
Post a Comment