Thanks so much for wanting to be involved in me and my journey to Panama! Your support truly means the world to me. As these next few months will be exciting, they will also be difficult in many regards. I have alot of money to raise and I ask that you prayfully consider supporting me! If you would like to do so, you may donate online by going to www.globalexpeditions.com/donate and entering my missionary ID# 2673827. If you would rather donate your money in a different way, you can use the Donation Coupon I sent you or if you didn't recieve one you may contact me to recieve one.
I also ask that you keep me in your prayers as this journey is extreemly important to me and is something that I'm very much looking forward to!
If you want to learn more about the trip I will be going on, you can click here in order to go to Global Expeditions website and learn more about it.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your support!
Sincerely,
Cora
You know, I love blogs and I am so glad you started one :) Love you! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete