Hello friends,
As the weeks have gone on I have come to grips with the fact that this will not be an easy experience. I am however holding on to the fact that it is ultimately going to be rewarding.
Raising support and finding encouragement is going to be difficult, but I know that it is something that is worth working towards and accomplishing. As I began to feel more and more discouraged, I thought about how I would be letting not only other people but mainly myself if I was not able to live out Gods mission in this way. I am determined to do whatever is in my power to positively affect others lives and spread God's love. I know that God will provide if I put my trust in him and work towards it.
Please continue to pray for me! It will be appreciated more than you know. Your support means the world to me!
Cora
No comments:
Post a Comment