Friday, July 6, 2012

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow at 930 AM I will be departing from here to Texas. All of the work that I have done in the past couple of weeks will be leading up to the next two weeks. I'm not going to lie I'm very nervous and scared, but at the same time I know God is going to give me immense courage over the next couple of days. People have been encouraging me that those timid feelings are going to turn into great things and I will really come back changed as a person. I really really really want to thank everyone who has supported me. I wouldn't have had the finnances without any of you. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES. I am so blessed! Really though, thank you also for the prayers! They will also be appreciated as I leave and continue to embark on the journey. Please pray for my safety. Please pray that God uses me in order to reach the lives of others. Please pray that God changes something inside of me. And also pray that tw experiences I encounter are truly amazing. I can't wait to share what has happened with you all when I get back! Thank you again, so much! Xoxox I am so grateful to you all!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Just thought I'd give your past a look... see if there's any criminal behaviour I should be afraid of. Hehe, kidding. Looking through the blog, your wisdom and insight inspires me and it is clear that throughout the entire journey God was with you. You made such an impact that not a single soul will forget you, whether they were residents in Panama or missionaries in Panama. Can't wait to see you again soon.

    Love from a fellow missionary,
    Your brother in Christ,
    Evan VanDuzer

    ReplyDelete