Friday, May 25, 2012

Getting closer!


I have had alot of money come in in the past couple of days and it is so exciting to me!  The feeling truly is unbelieveable knowing that someone wants to help you accomplish things in life.  This is a goal that I am setting for myself.  I know the goal will be accomplished when I am in Panama living out my mission.  Even though the experience is not exactly easy, it is so rewarding in so many ways! 


Some things I am looking forward to:

  • Recieving the last ammount of the money that I have to raise - Overall that will be one of the greatest things I have ever accomplished.  Just to think about how close it is is so exciting! 

  •  Arriving in Panama and begining my experience -  I just can't wait!  I almost dont even feel scared although I know that that will set in eventually.  Right now I am just looking forward to investing my lives into other people who I know truly need to feel God's love.  Someone once told me that one way to lessen burdens of of yourself is to help others and I am so excited to act on that statement.

Thank you all again for your continual support and prayers, keep praying!

Cora

1 comment:

  1. I love you Cora. You go girl! Praying that God speaks through you...

    ReplyDelete